Adding product to your cart
- 3.5mm mini jack to 6.35mm audio stereo cable is capable of carrying both a 'balanced' audio signals and 'stereo' (left, right) audio signals.
- Perfect for connecting between devices with 1/8" and 1/4" jacks.
- You can easily connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers.
- It is made of Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity.
- Connectors: 3.5mm 1/8" Male x1; 6.35mm 1/4" Male x1;
- Connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers.
- Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality.
- Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability.
- Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid guards against harsh installs where the cable is tugged across sharp edges, protecting it from being scratched.
- Color: Black
- Cable length: 1m
- Coating material: PVC
- Wire core material: bare copper wire
- Coating Thickness: approx. 0.4mm
- Maximum outer diameter of wire: approx. 5.6mm/0.22''
1 x 3.5mm Male to 6.35mm Male TRS Stereo Audio Cable
Please allow 1-3 cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding