Mini Displayport to Mini Displayport Cable Male to Male
The Mini DisplayPort Cable connects your Mini DisplayPort device to your computer and supports data-transfer rates of up 8.64Gbps for high-resolution digital displays, real-time digital audio and video transfer, plug-and-play device installation.
Most Apple Devices uses mini-Displayport (Same physical port as Thunderbolt port) such as Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and also PC Graphics cards with mini-DP port video outputs.
Mini-DisplayPort cable is notably smaller than both of these technologies and includes a snap-lock connector to make connecting and disconnecting simple. Display Port will most likely become the new standard for high end video equipment. It is capable of carrying a high bandwidth digital audio and video signal.
- Aluminium Undermold Shield Reduces cross talk and interference
- Cable length: about 1.8M
- Melded-Strain Relief Bends easily, for durability and fit
- Gold-Plated Copper Contacts Provide excellent conductivity
- 8.64 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution monitors up to 2560x1600 with single cable.
- 8B/10B data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes, 8B/10B modulation).
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption.
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per component.
- Full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p60)
- DisplayPort connector assists in blind connection.
- 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP) support, and support for 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards.
- Supports internal and external connections so that one standard can be used by computer makers reducing costs.